jueves, 7 de junio de 2018
miércoles, 6 de junio de 2018
martes, 5 de junio de 2018
miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2018
Para todos los estudiantes de la escuela Rise Park les compartimos nuestra experiencia escolar cultural, hemos disfrutado y aprendido de ustedes, hemos organizado una exposición para conocer su cultura, FENOMENAL!
martes, 29 de mayo de 2018
Year 6 worked hard last week in teams to research the schools around Rise Park Primary! They went outside to identify,sketch and look at the details of the trees then used the iPADs to research their chosen tree. Here are the information posters they made!
sábado, 26 de mayo de 2018
My students are proud to be an effective part with millions of people and schools all over the world to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity.....for a better futur in 2030
We will focus on: No poverty and Partnership For the Goals.
jueves, 24 de mayo de 2018
We are inviting all our partners in education to join this proposal.
‘India: a billion dreams’ is the first British Council garden at the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) Chelsea Flower Show in the UK. It is designed by award-winning garden designer Sarah Eberle and celebrates the 70th anniversary of the British Council in India. The design draws on the hopes and dreams of young people in India and the UK and India’s shared love of cricket.
Join the Campaign and receive support to develop a sustainable garden for young people’s learning, health and wellbeing.
click sobre la imagen
Container gardening will enable any school to grow herbs and vegetables without needing a garden or allotment.
Vegetables to grow in containers
- Aubergine 'Adona' or 'Bonica', begin indoors or under glass
- Beetroot 'Boltady', 'Pable' or globe varieties
- Capsicum (Sweet pepper) 'Canape', 'Ace', 'Gypsy' and 'Ariane'
- Carrot 'Paris Market - Atlas', 'Adelaide', 'Caracas' and 'Royal Chantenay'
- Chilli 'Orange Wonder', 'Super Chilli', 'Razzamatazz' and 'Prairie Fire'
- Courgette 'Bambino', 'Early Gem', 'Floridor' and 'Venus' are good in grow bags
- French beans 'Ferrari', 'Maja', 'Sonesta', 'The Prince' and 'Purple Tepee'
- Lettuce 'Little Gem', 'Red Salad Bowl' as smaller varieties also use salad leaf mixes
- Onions 'White Lisbon' and spring onions
- Potatoes Buy seed potatoes such as 'Swift' and earth up in the container as they grow
- Radish 'Cherry Belle', 'Scarlet Globe', 'Topsi', 'Sparkler', 'Bright lights' and 'French Breakfast'
- Ruby chard 'Bright Lights' is a colourful spinach-like plant
- Runner Beans use a compact variety such as 'Hestia'
- Salad leaves such as mustard, rocket, sorrel, mizuna, lambs lettuce and many more, can all be grown in containers
- Spring onion 'White Lisbon', 'Ramrod', 'Katana', 'Gaurdsman', 'Lilia' and many more
- Tomatoes check which varieties are compact and suitable for gowing in containers. Tumbling types are good for hanging baskets
- Herbs, strawberries and many edible flowers are also suitable for growing in containers.
WE ARE IVITING